Social Security Disability Law
WE HANDLE EVERY PHASE OF A SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY CLAIM INCLUDING:
- The Initial Application
- Administrative Law Judge Hearing
- Appeals Council
- Federal District Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals; and/or U.S. Supreme Court.
DO NOT LET ANY PRIOR DENIAL DISCOURAGE YOU FROM PURSUING YOUR BENEFITS. WITHOUT ACCURATE LEGAL ADVICE, YOU MAY LOSE YOUR RIGHT TO COLLECT SOME OR EVEN ALL THE BENEFITS THAT YOU DESERVE.
So if you want to apply, re-apply, or appeal a denial, speak directly with an attorney today by contacting MICHAEL J. GRAVES, JR., LAW.
The Types of Cases we handle include the following:
- Bone and Muscle Problems
- Major dysfunction of a joint(s)
- Reconstructive surgery or surgical arthrodesis of a major weight-bearing joint
- Disorders of the spine
- Fracture of the femur, tibia, pelvis, or one or more of the tarsal bones
- Fracture of an upper extremity
- Soft tissue injury (e.g., burns)
- Mental Disorders
- Mental Retardation
- Personality Disorders
- Substance Addiction Disorders
- Heart Conditions
- Chronic Heart Failure
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Heart Transplant
- Liver Problems
- Chronic Liver Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Short Bowel Syndrome
- Weight Loss due to any Digestive Disorder
- Liver Transplant
- Respiratory Disorders
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Sleep-related Breathing Disorders (e.g., sleep apnea)
- Lung Transplant
- Blood Disorders
- Sickle Cell anemia
- Loss of Vision
- Loss of Speech
- Kidney Failure
If you can't work due to any mental or physical disability, contact MICHAEL J. GRAVES, JR. LAW for immediate assistance with your Disability claim.
Send to Phone
Your text message was sent.
To opt out at anytime, send the word STOP to YP411 from your mobile phone.
To get a help message, send the word HELP to YP411 from your mobile phone.
Please try again
You must enter a vaild 10 digit U.S. phone number.
Send this business listing as a text message to a mobile phone.
Michael J. Graves Jr. Law
1213 Vine Street, Suite 203 Philadelphia PA 19107
Terms: The recipient of this text message may incur charges depending on their wireless carrier. Not all carriers are currently supported